- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1tablespoon butter
- 12 red mullet, cleaned and filleted
- 2 oranges (zested, peeled and sliced)
- 2 tablespoon white wine
- 1 head fennel, finely chopped
- 1 handful chopped fresh mint
- Pass the fillets through the seasoned flour , shallow fry in butter for 1 minute on each side and save on kitchen paper.
- Simmer the chopped fennel together with orange zest in the olive oil until tender. Add 2 tablespoons of white wine, arrange the fish fillets in the pan, add the sliced oranges and sprinkle the chopped mint on top. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes.