Smoothies are a wonderful way to ensure you get your fruit and veg portions for the day, in a raw, liquid form that is so full of nutrients and so easy to digest that you will feel revitalised and energised. Try this red fruits smoothie that is also packed with flavour.
- 1/2 cup (60 g) low-fat cherry yoghurt
- 1 cup (76 g) fresh strawberries, quartered
- 2/3 cup (50 g) red grapes
- 1 cup (70 g) fresh cherries, pitted
- 1/2 cup (60 ml) cherry juice
- Place all ingredients into a blender in a large container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Turn the dial to the lowest speed and slowly increase speed to the highest.
- Blend for 35 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Do you enjoy smoothies? Share your recipes by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please rate, share and leave your comments below.