Why always beef burgers? The white meat of pork can make great burgers and the meat tends to be leaner. Try these home made pork burgers - they are quick and easy to make and simply delicious.
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 500 g pork mince
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- 1 egg
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together and wet your hands to knead.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions.
- Flatten to a thickness of about 2 cm; pinch the edges so that the burger does not crumble.
- Grill and turn them over once only.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share to help us bring you more of the recipes you like.