Yes, that's right... tuna burgers, with mint! These are certainly burgers with a difference, but once you try them you will love them!
- 250 g canned tuna, drained
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 tbsp beaten egg
- Salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together and wet your hands to knead.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions.
- Flatten to a thickness of about 2 cm; pinch the edges so that the burger does not crumble.
- Grill and turn them over once only.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share to help us bring you more of the recipes you like.