Next time you feel like a home made burger, try these Maltese sausage burgers - they are quick and easy to make and you will love the delicious local flavour.
- 200 g Maltese sausage meat
- 200 g lean ground pork
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 egg
- 6 galletti, finely crushed
- Mix all the ingredients together and wet your hands to knead.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions.
- Flatten to a thickness of about 2 cm; pinch the edges so that the burger does not crumble.
- Grill and turn them over once only.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share to help us bring you more of the recipes you like.