Pumpkin, just like carrot, is such a versatile ingredient that it can be used in savoury dishes, in soups and in pies, and can be used in various sweets, cakes and muffins too.
Find out how pumpkin and chocolate make a delicious combination. Watch this quick 10-minute video to discover a mouth-watering pumpkin chocolate chip muffins recipe by Stephanie Jaworski of Joyofbaking.com.
For this recipe you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups (195 grams) all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon (2 grams) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 gram) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) salt
- 1/2 cup (113 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup (200 grams) granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon (2 grams) pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) (175 grams) solid packed, canned pumpkin puree (no spices added)
- 1 cup (170 grams) semisweet, bittersweet, or milk chocolate chips