Delight your guests with these mini pumpkin cheesecake singlets; apart from offering the personal touch, you will also be saving on cake-cutting, and dish-washing later. This recipe is an interesting fusion of two seasonal favorites: pumpkin pie and gingerbread. To cut it short, these mini cheesecakes are irresistible.
- 450g Philadelphia cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 1/2 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp powdered milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
You will also need:
- 12 foil cupcake liners
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 150 C.
- Line 12-cup muffin tin with foil liners; coat liners with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon, flour, vanilla extract and salt in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well again after each addition.
- Transfer half-cup batter to a medium bowl. Add pumpkin and pumpkin spice; stir until blended.
- Divide white cream cheese batter evenly among prepared cups; top evenly with pumpkin batter. Swirl batters with butter knife.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until just set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
Note: Cheesecakes will hold for 3 to 4 days tightly covered in refrigerator. You can freeze them in an airtight container for up to 1 month.