Philadelphia cream cheese and Oreo cookies make these cookie balls scrumptious; perfect, bite-sized treats with built-in portion control - one cookie ball pop per serving goes a long way on flavor. A little imagination and skill in decoration can make them perfect Christmas treats. You may make them in advance and store them in a tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Preparation: 30 min
Total time: 1 hr 30 min
Servings: 40 pieces
- 170 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 430 g Oreo Cookies, finely crushed (about 4 cups)
- 230 g white chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 45 ml green and/or white decorating icings
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended. Shape into 40 x 2.5 cm balls.
- Mix melted chocolate and food coloring until blended.
- Dip 1 lollipop stick in melted chocolate, then insert chocolate-dipped end into the center of 1 cookie ball. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining cookie balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip balls in remaining chocolate; return to baking sheet.
- Decorate with icing.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate coating is firm.
Do you fancy these cake-on-a-stick cookie ball pops? Leave your feedback and suggestions in the comment section below, and please rate and share this recipe to help us bring you more of what you like.