This recipe is bound to become a household favourite. With only 3 ingredients, so quick to whip up and so devilishly delicious... how can you resist?
- 1 package Double Stuffed Oreos
- 115 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese (you may add up to 230 g, I just like the consistency best with 115 g.)
- Dipping Chocolate, almond bark is my favorite because it hardens faster and quicker and doesn't melt as easy as chocolate chips after it sets up.
- Chop Oreos finely in a food processor. Save some of the finely crushed Oreos for garnish later and set it aside; you don't need too much.
- With hands (or a spoon, however hands are faster), mash softened cream cheese and crushed Oreos until well combined.
- Roll into 2.5 cm balls and place on a wax covered cookie sheet. Put in freezer for 15 minutes.
- While balls are in freezer, melt chocolate according to directions.
- Pull the Oreo Truffles out of freezer, and dip into chocolate.
- Garnish with reserved Oreo crumbs before the chocolate sets up.
- Let chocolate set, refrigerate and enjoy!
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave your comments below and kindly rate and share to help us bring your more recipes you enjoy.