This wonderful Philadelphia recipe is perfect for serving ready-made single portions of tiramisu at the dinner table during a special occasion. There is somehow something more chic about a single serving in a glass than a crumbling slice on a plate, plus it also saves the effort of cutting out portions at the end of a meal when you would rather be chatting to your guests. It is also delicious and bound to impress!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 70 minutes
- 175 g Philadelphia Light
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tsp amaretto
- 60 ml espresso
- 8 sponge fingers or boudoir biscuits
- 1/2 tsp cocoa powder, to dust
- Beat together the Philadelphia cheese, vanilla and icing sugar until smooth.
- Stir in the amaretto into the espresso in a shallow bowl.
- Break up the sponge fingers and quickly dip half into the coffee mixture and place into the bottom of espresso cups or small glasss.
- Spoon a little of the Philadelphia mixture onto the soaked sponges.
- Repeat the process with the remaining coffee, sponge fingers and Philadelphia.
- Dust with the cocoa and leave to chill for at least 1 hour or overnight for the flavours to develop.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Let us know what you think or any suggestions you may have by commenting below, and kindly rate and share to help us bring you content you like.