This Mediterranean tuna salad is quick and easy to make and is simply delicious!
Preparation time: 20 min
- 1 baby lettuce, leaves torn
- 200 g red cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 1 green capsicum, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 2/3 cup drained marinated feta cheese
- 2/3 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 2 (160 g) can Elite tuna in sunflower oil, in chunks
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Place lettuce, tomatoes, onion, cucumber, capsicum, feta, olives and oregano in a large bowl.
- Add tuna (undrained).
- Drizzle with vinegar. Season with pepper.
- Toss gently to combine. Serve.
If you'd like to read more on tuna recipes, click here.
Do you like this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share to help us bring you more of the recipes you like.