Check out this interesting recipe for meatball goulash using frozen meatballs for a quick yet amazing dish that will wow your guests and leave them guessing. It is easy to follow in this video by Barry Lewis from My Virgin Kitchen.
- 500 g pack frozen beef meatballs (we recommend Findus or you can make your own if you prefer)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g frozen chopped onion
- 25 g frozen chopped garlic
- 2 tsp paprika
- 230 g tin Italian chopped tomatoes
- 300 ml water
- 1 beef stock cube, crumbled
- 350 g pack frozen mixed peppers
- 2 tbsp frozen chopped parsley
- 250 g pack high fibre white spaghetti
- dried orgegano to finish
Did you like this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share to help us bring you more of the recipes you like.