- 2 whole chicken breasts, halved, and cut across into 8 pieces
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon powdered English mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- A few fresh chopped basil leaves
- 100 grams black olives, cut and stone removed
- 200 grams halved cherry tomatoes
- 200 ml white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put the already portioned chicken breasts in a bowl and add the lemon juice, wine, mustard and olive oil. Refrigerate for an hour.
- In a very hot pan, grill the chicken breasts for 5 minutes on each side, add the basil leaves, cherry tomatoes, chopped black olives and seasoning.
- Cover and simmer for ten minutes.
- Serve with salad, or baked potatoes.