Imagine chicken breasts fried in breadcrumbs, placed on a bed of tomato, sprinkled with parmesan and placed in the oven to bake. Is your mouth watering yet? This traditional Italian recipe for Chicken Parmesan is made easy by Sugar from CookingwithSugarTV. The ingredients are below, follow the video and get ready for a delicious meal.
Serves: 6-8 persons
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups tomato sauce with garlic and basil (click here for Marina recipe)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella (you can use more if you like to)
- Chopped fresh basil or parsley as a garnish
Note: Heat oven to 350F or 175C.