We boldly claim this to be the most delicious cheesecake ever, and no liabilities will be held for any extra kilos you may pile on from eating too much of it. :) This home-made cheesecake recipe will have you begging for more.
- 2 packets original digestive biscuits, finely crushed
- 60g butter
- 2 packets Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 chilled can of condensed milk
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can cake filling (blackcurrent works really well)
- Mix crushed biscuits with melted butter and work well with hands until all pieces are moist.
- Place a baking sheet in a springform pan and fill with crushed biscuits, pressing down to harden mixture into place.
Place in fridge overnight.
- Next day, mix the philadelphia cheese with chilled condensed milk, lemon juice and sugar and mix very well until a smooth texture is reached.
- Pour this mixture in the springform pan, above the hardened biscuit layer.
- Keep in fridge for a few hours, or better, overnight.
- Before you are ready to serve, pour the cake filling on top and then carefully remove the cheesecake from the springform pan.