Sometimes all you need to create something special out of something simple is just a little something to spice things up a little. In this recipe we see how a little BBQ sauce can go a long way toward making grilled salmon even more delicious.
Portion: Use as marinade for 4 salmon fillets
- 120g dark brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons prepared Chinese-style hot mustard or Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 salmon fillets for grilling of 170g each
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine brown sugar, mustard and soy sauce in medium bowl; whisk to blend. Keep the BBQ sauce refrigerated until ready to use.
- Pre-heat the grill to high heat.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place skin side down on a lightly oiled grill.
- Glaze the salmon during the cooking process with the barbeque sauce.
- Cook salmon on both sides to desired temperature.
- Carefully remove from the grill and serve immediately.