- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, cut into strips
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- Slice zucchini into 1/3- or 1/2-inch thick pieces.
- Lay flat on baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray or lined with foil.
- Drizzle zucchini with 1 tablespoon olive oil and bake in oven at 180 degrees C until almost soft.
- Dice tomatoes and mix with 1 tablespoon olive oil, seasonings, feta cheese and basil.
- Top zucchini with tomato and feta mixture.
Did you like this recipe? Have you tried it? Let us know what you think by rating and commenting below and share so that we can continue to bring you the recipes that you love.