Here's the perfect cheat's recipe to perfect meatball skewers without all the fuss of making homemade meatballs. With this recipe that utilises ready made Findus Meatballs cooked in the broiler and served with a refreshing yoghurt dip, your party finger-food or TV sports nosh is ready in no time!
- 30 Findus Meatballs
- 250 ml Greek yogurt
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and grated
- 3 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Slide 5 defrosted meatballs onto each of 6 metal skewers.
- Preheat broiler, with rack in top third of oven. Lightly brush a rimmed baking sheet with oil.
- Broil skewers on baking sheet until just cooked through and deep golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- For the dipping sauce: mix together the yogurt, cucumber, mint, lemon zest and juice, and ¾ teaspoon salt in a medium bowl; season with pepper.
- Serve meatballs with dipping sauce.
Did you like this recipe? Leave your comments below and please rate and share to help us bring you more of the recipes you enjoy.