If you're big on peanut butter, why don't you make your own and ensure you are only eating 100% pure peanuts? With no added flavours, colours, salt, sugar or preservatives, this receipe make really easy, good-for-you peanut butter.
- 3 cups (420 g) unsalted roasted peanuts
- Pour nuts into the container of your blender and secure lid.
- Start by pulsing through, then turn the machine on slow speed and slowly increase speed the variable to high speed.
- Once the butter begins to flow freely through the blades, stop the machine.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Peanut butter can also be frozen for longer storage.