Serves: 3 x 9” Diameter Trays (or 8x 4 “ individual ones)
- 600 gms All Purpose Flour
- 20 Gms Margerine
- 10 Gms Sugar
- 10 Table Salt
- 10 Gms Dried Yeast
- 400 ml Water
- 4 Wudy Cheese Sausages
- 3 Lightly Beaten Eggs
- 1 Large Onion
- 150 Gms Grated Cheddar or Edam Cheese
- 4 Tsp Sesame Seeds
- Make the pizza dough and leave to rise, covered with a moist cloth until it doubles in volume. Knock it down, divide in two and form each half into a ball. Let them rest again, covered, at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
- Grease two nine inch diameter pie dishes and roll out a ball of dough into each one.
- Slice 2 Wudy Cheese sausages for each base.
- Lightly beat three eggs and use a pastry brush to generously cover the slices.
- Slice One Large onion into rings and spread the rings on top.
- Sprinkle grated cheddar over the onions and some sesame seeds over that.
- Bake in a moderately high temperature 180 c. for 15-20 minutes until the top is nicely browned.
Did you enjoy reading this recipe? Let us know what recipes you want to see more of by sharing, rating and commenting on the posts, especially those you really want.