This marvellous pasta recipe with creamy chicken, leek, broccoli and parmesan cheese is easy to prepare yet results in a rich pasta dish you would expect to have in a restaurant. Follow the video by OnePotChefShow for step-by-step instructions; the ingredients you will need are below.
- 500g chicken breast fillet (sliced into small pieces)
- 1 leek (pale section only, thinly sliced)
- 500g fettuccine (cooked as per packet directions)
- 1 1/2 cups of cream (or 375ml Can of Evaporated Milk)
- 1 bunch of broccolini (about 200g)
- 1/4 cup of freshly chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese (plus extra for garnish)
- Salt and pepper
What did you think of this recipe? Please leave your comments, or star ratings, below.