Recipe by Dorothy Cutajar
Serves: 2 for main course
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 big marrow, trimmed and chopped
- ½ head of cauliflower, chopped
- ½ head of broccoli, chopped
- 80g peas
- 1 small can of Bordon Light Corned Beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 40g Parmesan cheese
- 10g pumpkin seeds
- In a pot, put the onion, carrots, marrow, cauliflower, broccoli, peas and some water. Bring to the boil and cook on medium heat for about 25 minutes, or until all the vegetables are cooked.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Drain the water from the cooked vegetables and using a potato masher, mash them and the Bordon corned beef.
- Add the eggs and most of the Parmesan cheese and mix well. Season with pepper.
- Put everything in an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with the rest of the Parmesan cheese and the pumpkin seeds.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.