Recipe by Matthew Attard
• 3 cups all purpose flour
• 5 eggs
• ¾ cup Cadbury cocoa powder (or less depending on how much you like chocolate)
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 1/3 Remia Gold margarine
• 1 onion and garlic
• 200g duck breast
• Salt and pepper
• Red wine
• Remia Gold margarine
• Meat or bones for gravy
• Any vegetables
• Heavy cream
• Cadbury Bournville chocolate
1. Make the dough. Mould the flour in a bowl and make a well in the middle. Add eggs, olive oil and the Cadbury cocoa powder. Add butter. Season with salt and gather dough into ball.
2. Knead the dough for about 10 minutes. Wrap in plastic wrap and leave to stand.
3. To make the gravy, in a large pan cook the meat/ bones in a good amount of Remia Gold margarine. Add the vegetables (potatoes, qarabali, cauliflower etc..) and red wine. Season well, add the molten chocolate and cream. Leave to boil and then cover and let it simmer.Mix well and filter off.
4. Dice the onion and garlice and sauté in pan. Cook the duck breast at low heat.
5. After rolling the dough and cutting into several circular doughs, fill with pieces of the cooked duck breast, close and put in a tray with semolina.
6. Boil water and add the ravioli. Cook for about 10 min.
7. Put ravioli in a pan with butter and walnuts and leave for a few seconds.
8. Serve ravioli with the hazelnuts and drizzle the chocolate gravy over them.
This recipe is part of a competition organised by The Kċina on Facebook. To vote, please visit and 'like' our Facebook page and then 'like' your favourite recipe in the appropriate album.