Aqra din ir-riċetta bil-Malti: Blalen tal-karrotti u ‘coconut’
For some reason or another, sweet balls are always popular. These carrot and coconut balls are great because you can make them in a moment and no cooking or baking is required.
Time: 30 min
- 100 g dessicated coconut
- 6 whole dates, pitted
- 100 g almonds, slightly roasted
- 65 g carrots, grated
- 60 ml honey
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- Place 25 g dessicated coconut in a plate.
- Place the remaining coconut and all the other ingredients in a food processor and blend.
- Make 2.5 cm balls using the mixture and roll them in the plated dessicated coconut.
- Place them in a container or another place and chill them in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
Do you like this recipe? Share it on Facebook :)