Recipe by Johann Cutajar
Serves: 2-3 as main course or 4-6 as side to a meat course
- 450g cabbage
- 200g Bordon corned beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1-2 tsp ground pepper (according to taste)
- 1-2 tsp whole peppercorns (according to taste)
- 1 tsp mild curry
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Salt (optional)
- Boil the cabbage until tender and push through a sieve to remove excess water.
- Heat the oven to 180C fan. Pulse the cabbage through a food processor until well minced and transfer to a large bowl.
- Beat the eggs and mix all ingredients together. Transfer to an oven dish (approx. 6 x 9”) and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.