Delicious and decadent, a once in a while treat. Cut into small squares and keep in an airtight container for special occasions and treats…
- 200 g condensed milk
- 300 g desiccated coconut
- 220 g confectioners sugar
- 200 g dark chocolate if you want a thin layer, I doubled this for a thick layer
- Pistachios, a small packet
- Mix the condensed milk and coconut together.
- Add enough icing sugar to form a stiff dough.
- Prepare a tray and cover with cling film.
- Spoon the coconut mix onto the cling film in the bowl.
- Flatten with a spoon
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- Melt the chocolate according to instructions.
- Pour over the coconut layer.
- Dry roast the pistachios in a pan over the hob. Toss otherwise they will burn.
- Allow to cool for a minute and pour the nuts evenly on top of the melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate overnight
- Cut when they have set.