- Jocca Cottage Cheese
- Shell-shapes pasta, easy to stuff
- 1 jar of Lombardi tomato sauce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- Dujardin frozen spinach
- Granarolo grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Dried Italian herbs (oregano, marjoram, thyme, rosemary, sage)
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees
- Mix the tomato sauce with the chopped fresh tomato until blended. Spread half onto the bottom of a large baking dish.
- Cook the spinach in a separate pan.
- Cook also the pasta until al dente.
- Once ready, mix the cottage cheese, spinach, parmigiano, seasoning and ½ chopped Mozzarella ball; and scoop it into the pasta shell.
- Place them in the prepared baking dish, and cover with the remainder of the tomato sauce. Cover with foil.
- Bake 25min. Top with the remainder of the mozzarella, and bake uncovered until the cheese melted.