PREP TIME: 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 20 MINS
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 237 ml soy milk (unflavoured)
- 1 jar Lombardi Capuliato Di Pomodori Secchi (drained)
- 454 grams fettuccine pasta
- 227 grams artichoke hearts (canned or frozen and thawed, quartered)
- 21 grams fresh basil leaves
- Place garlic, lemon juice, salt and ½ cup milk into food processor. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as needed. Add remaining milk and blend again until smooth. Add 100g or more of Lombardi Capuliato Di Pomodori Secchi.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain into a colander.
- Return to pot and add sun-dried tomato sauce, artichoke hearts and basil leaves. Toss to coat noodles with sauce. Garnish with a few extra tea spoons of the Lombardi sundried tomato capuliato.
- Divide onto plates and serve.