- Jocca Cottage Cheese
- Fresh rolled ready-made pizza dough
- 1 chopped onion
- Alma shredded mozzarella
- Delta feta cheese
- 1 zucchini
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Lombardi Caponata (diced sundried tomatoes)
- Fresh basil cut in julienne
- Any other ingredient you may feel like!
- Spread out the dough on a pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Pre-bake the crust at 220 degrees for 6 to 8 minuntes, so it does not get soggy in the middle
- Spread a thin layer of cottage cheese
- Top with the cherry tomatoes, sliced zucchini, sundried tomatoes and any ingredient of your liking
- Sprinkle on mozzarella and feta cheeses, then top with the basil.
- You may want to add some cracked black pepper.
- Bake at 200 degrees until the cheese has melted.
- You may want to serve it with a fresh salad on the side for a light weekday dinner.