Try this lovely Vietnamese style flatbread with chicken and lemongrass for a meal packed with South-East Asian flavour:
- 400g package prepared pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- 350g chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (unseasoned)
- 2 cups halved green seedless California grapes
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, very thinly sliced(Remove seeds for less heat)
- Roll the pizza dough into a 30cm oval on a lightly floured board. Transfer it to a baking sheet. Bake at 230C for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium skillet, and stir in the garlic and lemongrass paste; cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and soy sauce; stir-fry over medium-high heat until the chicken is cooked through.
- Place the carrots in a small bowl and stir in a pinch of sugar and the vinegar.
- Spread the chicken mixture over the baked dough then sprinkle it with the carrots, grapes, cilantro, and jalapeno slices.
- Cut the flatbread into 8 square pieces.
Nutritional information per serving (2 slices):Calories 418; Protein 22 g; Carbohydrate 55 g; Fat 12 g (Sat. Fat 2g); 27 percent Calories from Fat; Cholesterol 44 mg; Sodium 357 mg; Potassium 508 mg; Fiber 2 g.